KNITWARE SWEATER DESIGN
Flat (Bottom-Up) Regular length Straight Pullover with Ribbing
Set-in Classic shoulder with Full length Moderate Taper sleeves with Ribbing
Round (crew) front neck and Flat back neck with Single Band collar
Pattern File Name: Exempeltröja 1
Size: Standard Woman 91 for Mig själv
Date started: 2013-05-09 Finished: *
Piggelen; Vit; Akryl; 40 grader
Gauge (Stocking stitch over 4 in = 10 cm):
29,0 sts by 40,0 rows.
Body knit by Silver Reed SK840 using TD7.2
Ribbing knit by hand on 2,5 mm needles
FINISHED DIMENSIONS: (cms): ... with Comfortable fit.
Chest: 102,0 Armhole: 43,0 Top Neck Opening: 17,0
Hem Width: 20,0 Front Neck Width: 9,0
Sleeve Top: 38,0 Front Neck Depth: 9,0
Hem Width: 93,0 Sleeve Bottom: 23,0
Back Width: 38,0 Sleeve Length: 43,0
Body Length: 59,0 Sleeve Hem Length: 5,0 Collar Length: 3,0
Hem Length: 6,0
Note: Read ALL these instructions thoroughly BEFORE starting to knit. There may be sections where there are two shapings to work at the same time (such as necklines or waist shaping). The pattern may call for more needles than you have on your machine.
NOTE: At most, 150 needles are required to make this garment.
1. Cast on 150 sts in WY, using TD7.2 and open edge method. Work 6 rows, ending COR. RC000.
2. Change to MY and Stocking stitch. Work 118 rows. COR.
3. Armhole shaping. Cast off 7 sts at beginning of next 2 rows. COR. Dec 1 st at each end of every alternate row for 24 rows. Total 144 rows with 112 sts remaining.
4. Work a further 60 rows even. COR. Total 204 rows.
5. Shoulder shaping. Cast off 7 sts at beginning of next 2 rows. Cast off 8 sts at beginning of following 6 rows. COR.
6. Total 212 rows with 50 sts remaining for back of neck. Place sts on holder.
1-2 Follow steps 1 and 2 as for back. COR.
3. Armhole. Dec for armhole at both ends, as for back. Continue until 176 rows total, with 112 sts remaining.
4. Shape neck. COR. Thread center 26 sts to WY. 43 sts each side.
5. Right neck. LH needles in HP. Dec 1 st at neck edge every row 12 times, until 31 sts remain. Then work 16 row(s) even. Total 204 rows.
6. Shoulder shaping. Cast off as for back.
7. Left neck. COL. Work as for right neck, reversing shapings.
BACK AND FRONT HEMS:
--- by hand on size 2,5 needles
1. Pick up 150 sts. Decrease from 150 to 136 by: K 9 K2tog *(K 8 K2tog)* 13 times K 9
2. Work in K1P1 ribbing for 6,0 cms (approx. 28 rows). Cast off loosely in ribbing.
1. Cast on 68 sts in WY, using TD7.2 and open edge method. Work 6 rows, ending COR. RC000.
2. Change to MY and Stocking stitch.
3. Inc 1 st at each end of every 6th row 8 times, then every 7th row 14 times to 112 sts (146 rows total).
4. Work even to total 152 rows. COR.
5. Shape cap. Cast off 7 sts at beg of next two rows (98 sts rem). Dec 1 st at each end of every row 8 times, then dec 1 st at each end of every 2nd row 17 times, then dec 1 st at each end of every row 8 times. Total 204 rows. COR. Cast off remaining 32 sts loosely.
--- by hand on size 2,5 needles
1. Pick up 68 sts. Decrease from 68 to 60 by: K 5 K2tog *(K 6 K2tog)* 7 times K 5
2. Work in K1P1 ribbing for 5,0 cms (approx. 22 rows). Cast off loosely in ribbing.
LEFT SHOULDER SEAM:
1. Sew front to back along left shoulder seam.
ROUND (CREW) FRONT NECK SINGLE BAND COLLAR:
--- by hand on size 2,5 needles.
1. With right side of work facing, pick up and work 50 sts from back neck holder, 32 sts from left front neck edge, 26 sts from front neck holder and 32 sts from right front neck edge. Total 140 sts.
2. Work 3,0 cms (14 rows) in K1P1 ribbing.
3. Cast off loosely.
1. Sew sleeve top to armhole, easing to fit. Sew side and sleeve seams. Sew any remaining seams.
2. Darn/weave/sew in all loose ends.
AMOUNT OF YARN REQUIRED TO MAKE GARMENT:
--- WARNING. THIS IS A ROUGH ESTIMATE ONLY. Measure a sample piece for a more accurate calculation.
310,1 for body and sleeves
35,4 for ribbing and/or hems
6,8 for collar/hood
352,3 Grams TOTAL
Jag stickar alla muddar/resårer för hand och hakar upp dem på maskinen och stickar sedan stycket enligt instruktionerna.
Pattern designed by: Linda Lidén
with KNITWARE DESIGN (Version 2.50.2) from Morningdew Consulting Services Ltd
ph: (250)652-4097 fax: (250)652-5285 web: www.knitware.ca email: firstname.lastname@example.org